An exciting, results-driven, growth-oriented role with an opportunity to expand our product
- Understanding of technology, product development, product management, product
- Product lifecycle management from concept to phasing out of the product(s) across all
- Assess product development and enhancement opportunities.
- Evaluate and establish product priorities in line with business objectives.
- Ability to collaborate across departments / project / programs.
- Define product roadmap through careful analysis of customer requirements, market
and technology trends and competitors.
- Develop detailed, crisp business and product requirements and user stories to be used
in product development.
- Work closely with user design, project management, and engineering teams to launch
We are looking for candidates who have
- 1-4 years of experience in product management.
- BE/B.Tech from top premier institutes, MBA is a plus
- Prior experience in SaaS, Internet/Software industry preferably IoT
- Highly developed skills for problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail and ability to visualise things.
- Result oriented and ready to take ownership.
- Desire to make an impact and high work ethics.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India