Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases
- Design and implement company policies
- Monitor key HR metrics
- Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
- Address employees queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager
- Good knowledge of HR operations activities
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Team management skills
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 10 Years plus experience into operations.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 80,000 - 1,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India