- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them (CRM Tracker)
- Tooling system experiences handling ticket systems (like Jira, Zendesk etc.)
- Basic knowledge of GPS + Telecomm Technology
- Experience handling IT technical systems hardware queries and support.
- Client communication and understanding of queries and issues.
- Experience in handling B2B key accounts
- Having good communication skills.
- Interactions with technical team in resolving client queries.
- Understanding of technical aspects of mobility (Android/iOS applications)
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:E-6,7 8, Sector-59, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India