We are a 6 days a week working company
1) Write and post technical job descriptions
2) Source Potential candidates from various databases, portals, job boards and social media
3) Perform pre-screening calls to analyse applicants abilities
4) Review candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioural questions)
5) Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
6) Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
7) Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India