- End-to-end sales ownership of Kent Attendance Solutions in Small, Medium & large Enterprises.
- Requires significant interaction with clients virtually during all stages of pre-sales, sales and post-sales relationship management.
- Responsible for full sales cycle and client servicing which includes generating leads, making calls, continuously updating CRM database and meeting sales targets.
- Ability to understand our portfolio and provide consultative solution sales to prospects.
- Ability to undertake sales activities like proposal making, sales negotiation, etc. independently as well as work in coordination with seniors and teammates as required.
- 10+ years of experience in Bio-Metric Attendance Systems based products in India
- Experience of both direct Corporate sales and Partner led Corporate sales
- Experience in Face based Attendance solution selling preferred
- Rich Experience & Existing Relationships with IT Heads and HR Heads preferred
Mumbai, kolkata, banglore,hydarabad
Role:Corporate Development Analyst
Salary: 4,50,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Consumer Electronics & Appliances
Functional Area:Strategic & Top Management
Role Category:Strategic Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Kent RO Systems
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent RO Systems
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India