- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the teams progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Any Graduate or certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Sales Support
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India