- Manage the P&L for the zone
- Manage a team of around 60-80 employees (Directly + Indirectly)
- Prior experience of handling channel sales business
- Build well targeted business plans and strategies for allocating resources and driving sales activities to achieve margin
- Plan and execute sales strategies/business plans to meet revenue goals
- Continuously monitor and improve operations to ensure alignment with the company's business direction
- Responsible for recruiting, training and performance management of the sales team
- Establish and improve processes by researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and records
We are looking for:
- Candidate must be from Consumer Durable background
- Someone who comes with a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently, and comfortable working in large multi-cultural teams.
- A person who is articulate, organized, detail-oriented and has the ability to multi-task.
- Someone who can work in an environment of change and effectively lead a sales team to deliver growth and achieve targets
- MBA is must
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:A - 2,,,SECTOR - 59,NOIDA, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India