- Must have managed a process of at-least 150 agents
- Must be heading a call center operations preferably with sales
- Business-minded person with excellent analytical skills and focus on driving sales and lead generation
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the process are running smoothly in accordance with prescribed requirements and as per the policies and same has been are adhered by the team members
- Ensure that established SLAs and KPIs for the process are achieved monthly.
- Responsible for developing processes to ensure the achievement of metric goals.
- Develop the KPIs for Team Leaders, Trainers and Agents, and ensure action plans are consistently followed for staff who do not meet performance targets.
- To actively participate in providing feedback (positive and negative) in regards to policies, processes and customer feedback on a regular basis to ensure relevancy and customer-focused
- Provide monthly reports and any other reports that may be required to the Service Delivery team
- Establish and maintain a friendly, fun and high team-spirited environment promoting a high-level of customer-centricity.
- Conduct regular audit of operations
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Must have Key Skills
Other Key Skills
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address:E-6,7 8, Sector-59, , , NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India