- Responsible for Corporate / Institutional Sales.
- Handling Business to Business Sales, Government Tenders & Builders Projects Requirements.
- Planning to achieve the business targets and business development through --Builders Projects & segments.
- Frequent visits to Business to business Clients for Generation of new opportunities and business & feedback for on-going services.
- Close co-ordination with Departments and design able authority to furnish the best possible offers.
- Surveying & identifying the Market Opportunities, to prepare sales strategy & aggressively implement the same.
- Coordinating with Business partners / Direct Sales Agents for getting the market Leeds.
- Generate and obtain inquiries.
- Respond promptly with quotations & to follow-up the quotations.
- Discussions / negotiations with the clients.
- Parallel responsibility for order execution and receivables for service business in the region.
- Organizing and partaking in marketing activities seminars, promotion, exhibitions, brochures, etc.
- Comply with company policies /guidelines /instructions.
- Increase the company involvement with clients.
- Correspondence with logistics department on Deliveries, Schedule, Inspection.
- Recording and maintaining client contact data, progress reports, project status.
- Developing approaches to highlight the best positioned products and services: highlighting of advantages / benefits of products and services.
- Intonation of sales technique depending on nature of prospects/customers.
- Proactively seeking opportunities to expand sales of products and drive multiple unit sales by means of Follow-up and Feedback analysis.
- Regular follow-up pre and post finalization of deal.
- Increase the company involvement with existing clients
Able to work independently
Effective communication & comprehension skill
Excellent active listening skills
Time Management Quick decision making
Attitude & Behaviour:
Ability to build rapport with candidate instantly
Likes to picks up challenges
**CORPORATE/ INSTITUTIONAL SALES MALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 7,50,000 P.A.
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Recruiter Name:A K Saini
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited