We are looking for Java developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at IOT devices. Your primary focus will be the development of backend system. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
Work Exp : 4-7 years
Qualification: BTech/MTech from a premier institute (CSE/EE or Equivalent)
Server side language: Java/J2EE, Spring/Spring Boot Frameworks
Scripting Language: Java/NodeJs
DBs/ORM: Hibernate/iBatis, SQL (MySQL), NoSQL (Redis), Realm Object Server,Cassendra, Presto, Big Data
Cloud: AWS Services (EC2, SNS, SQS, S3, Cloudfront)
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery
Markup Language: XML JSON
Essential: Data Structure and Algo, Core Java, Design Patterns, Troubleshooting and Analytical skills
- Design and build advanced applications for Web/Mobile
- Architecting and scaling engineering platform to reduce technical debts and improve performance and agility.
- Working experience with Web services SOAP, Rest, XSD/XML
- Multithreading and Synchronization
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Improving application performance, optimization for loading times
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Good understanding in handling of Transactions in J2EE applications
- Well versed with Code Review Techniques
- Applying Coding Standards within the project
- Helping out junior team members
Whatwe are looking for:
- Proficient in Problem Solving, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Familiarity with design concepts and constraints on different platforms
- Passion & Deep understanding of GoF design patterns
- A fanatic about writing 'beautiful' and 'scalable' code
- Must have experienced scale in building web applications and SOA (micro services) based large scale setups
- Experience with modern web UI frameworks (e.g. React, Angular)
- Experience with web paradigms such as REST, Responsive Web Design, Test-driven Development (TDD), Dependency Injection etc.
- Experience with architecting systems for AWS is a plus
- Inquisitive and curious about product design and functionality
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Industry:Consumer Electronics / Appliances / Durables
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Recruiter Name:Rashmi Singh
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited
Address :E-6,7 & 8, Sector-59, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh - 201301,India