Job Role & Responsibility :
1. Understanding larger objective of his role from Manager to keep focus on in preparing sales strategy & action plans;
2. Working out his own KRAs in consultation with his reporting manager which are in line with the larger objective to be achieved;
3. Preparing strategy in consultation with his reporting manager in achieving monthly & quarterly targets;
4. Implementing his strategy & actions plans to achieve sales volume, market penetration and sales promotion activities as per KRAs;
5. Understanding stakeholders in the assigned territory & action plan to meet all stake holders in that territory;
6. Attempting penetration into the market as per action plan prepared & keeping record of the same to avoid overlap by different team members;
7. Preparing & undertaking sales promotion ATL/ BTL activities
8. Preparing daily beat plan for B2C or B2B selling of GPS enabled car security product;
9. Demonstrating product features to customer while pitching sale;
10. Activation of the Product on sales & realization of payment;
11. Handling queries of customers for effective and early resolution of the concern;
12. Conducting meeting with reporting officer & QA team on monthly basis for sharing existing product/ market feedback;
13. Reporting daily progress to his reporting manager.
Following are the CamEye product details and features..
Kent CamEye is a Next Generation car security solution which saves the car from misuse by chauffeur, provides safety to the children and family of car owner, tracks the car in case of theft and becomes admissible witness in accidents.
Records Audio/video of Inside as well outside of car with dual camera
IR for Night vision
4G/LTE Technology with unlimited cloud storage
1st company to launch car security camera with 4G/LTE technology
Real time video streaming
Video playback and download on your mobile app
INTERVIEW/DATE/DAY: 14/02/2019/ Thursday
TIMINGS: 12:00 Noon
CONTACT PERSON: Mr. Shammi Sarin (Head-CamEye)
Hotel Hablis Grand Southern Trunk Road, No.19, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Note: Please carry your updated resume & passport size photograph along with your last 3 months salary slips.
KENT RO Systems Limited is a 21st century healthcare products company with a vision to make the world a healthy and a happy place. Pioneers in bringing the revolutionary Reverse Osmosis (RO) technology to India, KENT started its operations from Noida, India in 1999. It has grown to be a strong organization with offices across India and most importantly, millions of satisfied customers to its credit worldwide Website: www.kent.co.in
We are pleased to inform you that your resume has been shortlisted by us for interviewing you for a suitable position with us as per your skills.
Assistant Manager, Human Resources
KENT RO SYSTEMS LIMITED
Email Id : SandeepK5@Kent.co.in
Salary: INR 3,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Kent Ro Systems Limited
Pioneers in bringing revolutionary RO technology to India for the first time, Kent, started in 1995 in Noida, Despite a humble beginning, today Kent is a strong organization with offices spread across Delhi, NCR, Mumbai and other major cities. Most importantly, having lacs of satisfied customers to its credit.
Our product philosophy is unambiguous. We help people in attaining the biggest and most precious wealth, perfect health, and this is reflected in our range of health care products.
Recruiter Name:Sandeep Kumar
Contact Company:Kent Ro Systems Limited